Meet the Head Teacher
Welcome to Worden!
I am extremely proud to be the Headteacher of such a successful and rapidly improving high school with an innovative and personalised curriculum which provides a stimulating education within a friendly and supportive community.
My vision is for Worden to be an outstanding school where:
- All pupils achieve and are recognised as unique individuals with specific talents and needs. Students only get one chance and we take very seriously our role of providing the best possible opportunities for them to gain the most from their time here.
- Excellent teaching encourages intellectual, creative, technological and physical growth. We aim to develop our students’ ability to think independently, solve problems, communicate effectively and live happy and fulfilling lives.
- Students are motivated and recognise the joy of achievement in a safe and orderly environment.
- Parents are encouraged to take an active part in their child’s education and in the life of the school in general.
- The experiences of pupils provide opportunities to become tolerant and respectful, resilient and resourceful and encourage them to develop the skills required to face the challenges of the future.
- Students experience a range of enrichment within and beyond the school day and in the community.